Certified & In-Service
Winglets Offer Substantial Fuel Savings
Winglets Increase Payload-Range Capability
Improved Take-Off Performance
Winglets Improve Take-Off Performance
Information Coming Soon
Winglet Installation Weight Impact
The total change to the aircraft weight is dependent on the aircraft configuration
and its corresponding winglet configuration.
Weight increase ranges from 783 lb (355 kg) to 825 lb (374 kg).
- Lower Block Fuel
- Reduced Engine Maintenance Costs
- Improved Takeoff Performance
- Increased Payload-Range Capacity
- Lower Emissions
- Reduced Airport Community Noise
- Higher Initial/Optimal Cruise Altitudes
- More Economical Dash Speed Capacity
- Lower Landing & Navigation Fees
- Dramatically Different Appearance
- Higher Aircraft Residual Value
For more information about installation downtime, please view the Retrofit page for more details.